An Opportunity to Give Back

You’re invited to Random Acts of Kindness. If you want to enjoy some food, drinks, fun, and a chance to give back, this event is for you.



Today I’m excited to let you know that you’re invited to our upcoming event: Random Acts of Kindness.

Random Acts of Kindness is an event where my friends, clients, associates, and family all come together and get connected.

The event is a fundraiser to benefit a number of groups.

This fundraiser will help donate to the Challenged Athletes Foundation, Iraqi war veterans, kids getting back into the game of life through sports, and other people who are in need.

If you can’t make it to our event, you can still donate by clicking here.


All donations are welcome.


All donations are welcome—whether it’s $1 or more, anything helps to make a difference.

If you’d like to come out for food, drinks, fun, and a chance to give back, please join us at this event. Additionally, there’s free valet parking.

Random Acts of Kindness will take place on August 30th from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Tower 23—located at 723 Felspar Street.

We hope to see you there.

If you have any other questions, would like to donate, or would like any other information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

14 comments :

  1. I’m in love with this website. I have visited this site so frequently.
    I discovered this website on the internet. I have gotten a good stuff of information. Many thanks. keep updating me.
    change my address online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is just the basics for getting started in real estate investing. Investment Properties Mexico
    & Investment Properties Mexico This is not a how to article but an article that gives you some information about things to do to get started. Everything in this article is tools that can be applied to helping anyone get started in real estate investing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog post on. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post. I will visit again to read more post.
    Zara Rossa Sector 112 Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds Good,
    This blog is tell us about real estate investment. I agree with your key points and I like it. I should focus on your tips when I will invest in real estate. Still I have plan to buy home san diego. Can you share some information about it. How can I find best and cheap home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent information.thank you very much for sharing this amazing post. this blog tells us about real estate investment. keep it up.
    Mortgage Calculator for Realtors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coalson.com specializes in professional Horse Ranches, Farms, Properties, Lands and Real Estate for sale in Weatherford, Palo Pinto, Parker, Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a valuable information & helpful post.
    So, Thanks for sharing.
    Investing in real estate in california

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nextgen Realty located in Boston, USA offering services in real estate and property management from buying and selling property and relocation. Services offered for both personal as well as business properties.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is perfect for Real Estate tips and informations. I feel happy to read your unique information of this object. Similarly useful tip and particulars are available at Anabia Associate, Aanbia Associate to find the perfect plots in state life housing society, Bankers town and DHA 9 is right place mark of trust; make your home sweet home.
    Properties for sale in Bankers Town

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie Aslin is a local real estate agent with Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc.. Talk to Julie about buying or selling a home!
    http://julieaslin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Op Chains Sector 36, Bahadurgarh. Royal Green Homes holds the promise of thousand dreams coming true with more than 25 Amenities.
    Op Chains Royal Green Homes Bahadurgarh
    Op Chains Group

    OP Chains Group
    First floor, opposite Maruti Plaza,
    Sanjay Place, Agra- 282002
    E-mail: info@opchains.com
    call: +91-9555-900-300

    ReplyDelete