San Diego Downsizing 101



Buying a home? Click Here to Perform a Full Home Search 
Selling a home? Click Here for a Free Home Valuation
For any other questions about San Diego real estate, 
reach out to me anytime at (858) 864-8741

I’ve helped hundreds of clients downsize in the surrounding San Diego area. Today, I want to share my experience through three simple steps.

  • Stop and take a deep breath. It might seem like a daunting task, but the right strategy will make everything stress-free. The right team will make the process easy and manageable
  • Create three piles. Create one pile for donations, one pile for trash, and one pile for the things you want to keep. These represent what you’ll do with items inside your home. Break down your home into rooms and schedule two hours towards clearing out one room each day. Divide items into those three piles. Possibly enlist a friend to help you out.
  • Write down what is most important to you. Is it lifestyle, location, or the people you love? Understand your priorities. Communicate your needs to me after you create that list!

Let me be your local real estate guide. If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home, give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to serve your local real estate needs and answer any questions you might have!

2 comments :

  1. Nice post Carlos, appreciate the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant tips for buying a dream home. Thanks for sharing them here. I too want to buy a luxury villa but was having difficulty in finding right property. Planning to invest in Dove mountain real estate and looking for a good deal.

    ReplyDelete